Never Miss a Global Meeting Again —
Thousands of medical and scientific meetings and presentations occur around the world year-round. Some are important to you and your new drug or therapeutic area in terms of presenting opportunities for commercially marketing to the medical community. Others are barely relevant. Then there are those conferences and presentations that prove absolutely essential to your drug’s commercial success. However, outside of consulting a crystal ball, how can you ever know for sure that you are attending the right conference at the right time? Easy, with Conferencememe.
Conferencememe monitors over 14,000 meetings year-round to give you a total, at-a-touch picture of all medical and scientific meetings that are relevant to your drug or therapeutic area — and are ideal for commercial marketing. Our proprietary algorithms capture, scour and analyze abstracts at the rate of 100,000 per month, to keep our unprecedented database of scientific meetings — the world’s largest! — complete and current, so you and your teams can stay competitively ahead.
Impact Tools for Gaining Commercial Marketing Advantage
Search the world’s medical and scientific conferences and analyze their coverage by product, therapeutic or any strategic keyword to instantly assess their significance to your commercial marketing needs.
- Search our database of scientific meetings — the world’s largest — to locate, analyze and rank covered content by a variety of key criteria: share of scientific voice (SoSV) by indication or keyword, abstracts of presentations by headlines, and papers presented at keynotes and breakouts, by title, author, drug or therapeutic area.
- Leverage Conferencememe’s proprietary analytics from over 9,500,000 abstracts — updated weekly.
- Enable your marketing teams to leverage this information to assess the relevance of these meetings and the commercial marketing opportunities they present, and share this strategic intelligence with colleagues.
- Make plans to attend specific meetings and share them with your team.
- Learn who else plans to attend particular meetings.
- Monitor the coverage of meetings, even if you don’t attend.